A Special Invitation
Join a three-day Summit on the Future of Ministry & Faith Formation in a Digital World where, together with colleagues from across the country, you will chart directions and develop strategies for the shape of ministry and faith formation using the new media and technologies of the digital world. Together we will. . .
- Network with leaders who have a passion for sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ using the new media of the digital world.
- Explore the latest trends and developments in digital media and technology.
- Identify effective practices and models in online and digitally-enabled faith formation, learning,and ministry.
- Envision ways to train and equip leaders for a digital world.
- Develop an Agenda for Action that builds momentum for the incorporation of digital media,tools, and technology in ministry, learning, and faith formation.The Summit will bring together a cross-section of leaders in Catholic ministry, education, and faith formation including:
- Church leaders: diocesan, parish, and church-related organizations
- Publishers and organization leaders in education, catechesis, and media
- Educators in K-12 schools, colleges, and seminaries
- Leaders in digital technology and mediaThe work of the Summit is done by the participants. It is a collaborative process where everyone contributes:
- Participants at the Summit will present significant trends and developments, and effective practices and models.
- All of the participants will be involved in charting directions and developing strategies through a guided process of creativity and innovation.
- All of the participants will be invited to take the results of the Summit back to their setting to share it with colleagues and find ways to implement the agenda.
To register for the Summit completed the Registration Form online at the NACMP website. Send your check for $300 with the registration form to NACMP, 40 Brighton Road, Naugatuck, CT 06770.
The $300 registration fee includes your tuition, lunch and dinner each day (residents have breakfast in their package), refreshments throughout the day, and all of the preparation materials.
Please register by November 1, 2016 to guarantee your participation. The event is limited to 75 participants.
The Conference Center at the Maritime Institute offers hotel accommodations for Summit participants. Single rooms are $135 and double rooms are $185 (both rates include breakfast). Call the Conference Center at 410-859-5700 to reserve your rooms. All hotel rooms must be reserved by March 1, 2016. Rooms are limited so please book early. (Website: http://ccmit.org)